|Location: South Africa » Kwazulu Natal » Drakensberg » Central Drakensberg » Monks Cowl » Winterton|
10 Poplar Drive, Bergview
Birdsong cottage is a newly renovated and refurbished  home from home, comprising 3 en suite bedrooms, comfortably sleeping six people.
Situated in the private Bergview estate in the picturesque Champagne valley, this cottage is ideally located to allow you to take full advantage of the many local attractions. The view from the wooden deck in the garden encompasses mountains, an indigenous forest and a lake. Bergview is situated within a nature conservancy and on the borders of the world famous UKhahlamba World Heritage site. The cottage is situated but a short walk from all the facilities of a top class resort.
Birdsong cottage is equipped with everything you will need to make your break as relaxed as possible, from an inclusive cleaning service to a wall mounted 40” LCD TV, Full DSTV, DVD player and a dishwasher. All the furnishings are top quality and the kitchen is equipped with everything you would need to cook a top quality meal or a simple braai. Two covered parking bays are situated next to the cottage. The cottage is overlooked by no-one and has 180 degree views of pristine Drakensberg terrain.
|Contact Details: |
Tel: 086 127 6237
Int. Tel: +27 51 924 0585
Walk from the cottage into the mountains of the Ukuhlamba Drakensberg Park and World heritage site.
These include the following, all within 5-10 minutes driving from Bergview.
- Golf at Champagne sports resort – a spectacular 18-hole course rated 24 in the country.
- Golf at Monks Cowl - 9 hole with 18 tees
- Walk in the Monks Cowl - KZN Wildlife park to the Sterkspruit Falls, Sphinx, Contour path and enjoy many other forest walks
- Quad biking and white water rafting
- Birds of prey demonstrations
- Helicopter flights
- Relaxing at the swimming pools
- Fishing and boating on the lake
- Tennis and squash
- Mashe golf
- Mountain biking
- Bird watching
- Restaurants and coffee shops
- Art and craft shops
- Beauty salons and spa treatments
DSTV in cottage
Special offersFebruary/March 2009
R900 per cottage per night Fri and Sat and Sun - Thurs R700 per cottage per night