|Location: South Africa » Kwazulu Natal » Drakensberg » Southern Drakensberg » Sani Pass » Himeville|
Sani Manor Bed & Breakfast accommodation in Himeville Kwazulu Natal
Sani Manor has three spacious double (or twin) bedrooms each with en-suite facilities. One bedroom and bathroom is especially spacious for wheelchair use. All our beds are equipped with electric blankets, and heaters are available in all bedrooms and bathrooms for those winter nights.
Our home is perfectly level with no steps. A ramp has been built leading on to the front verandah to allow for easy wheelchair access from the parking area and garden.
Our establishment has secure open and limited undercover parking for your motor vehicle.
|Contact Details: |
Tel: 086 127 6237
Int. Tel: +27 51 924 0585
Sani Manor will gladly arrange bookings for any of the above activities on request.
- Come fishing. The district with its 60km of river frontage is famous for its trout waters & bass dams.
- Take a 4x4 trip up the awe inspiring, world famous Sani Pass and enjoy a drink & snack during your visit to the highest Pub in Africa. (Valid Passports essential)
- Enjoy superb hiking opportunities for both young and old. Experience the views, the peace and an exhilarating swim in a mountain stream.
- Just relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
- Visit San Rock Art sites. There are over 150 to choose from in the Southern ‘Berg.
- Join birdwatchers who come from far and near to see rare cranes and Bearded Vultures (Lammergeiers).
- Come horseriding, mountain biking, river rafting & tubing and visit the historical Himeville Museum.